Welcome to the
West Orange High School Marching Mountaineers
Pride, Dedication, Excellence
The 120-member marching band is an integral part of the overall program at West Orange High School. The Marching Mountaineers are one of the most active and decorated groups on campus. Find information below about our schedule, guidelines for membership, registration, registration fees, and to order apparel for the season.
Join us for a
INFO FOR THE 2021 SEASON
2021 Season – First Rehearsals!
Color Guard: Tuesday, May 4 (PVW Gym)
Percussion: Tuesday, April 20 (Band Room Entrance #19)
Woodwinds & Brass: Tuesday, April 20 (Band Room Entrance #19)
All rehearsals 6:30-8:30 pm at West Orange High School
ABOUT OUR SCHEDULE
All sections begin rehearsing in the spring and attend a week long Band Camp in August.
In September and October, the practice schedule is generally:
- Color Guard, Drumline & Pit Percussion: Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Woodwinds & Brass: Tuesday afternoons, Thursday evenings
- On most Fridays, the full band performs at football games and on Saturdays, the full band performs at local band competitions.
REGISTRATION – NEW FOR 2021 – 3 PARTS!
- MARCHING BAND REGISTRATION.
- ATHLETIC REGISTRATION. You will be redirected to AR-SCHOOL
In the Registration drop-down box, choose “WOHS Marching Band Registration Fall 2021”
- REGISTRATION FEE – PAYMENT LINK WILL BE LIVE IN JUNE 2021
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT PART 3
- APPAREL ORDER FORM coming July 2021
New members: complete this form. Returning members: order only what you need. Parents: order extra show shirts for your family if you wish.
You can request funds from your Student Fundraiser Account to go towards the member fees.